Comments and case studies from CMOs and Heads of Medical Affairs on how medical can use digital tools for providing better medical information and education, leading to improved customer interactions and personalized healthcare. This whitepaper will help you overcome challenges associated with digital transformation to prepare you for the future.
Juan Ovalle (CMO, Pfizer), Ameet Nathwani (CMO & CDO, Sanofi) and other Heads of Medical Affairs gave us insight on how to digitally transform medical affairs without compromising authenticity.
It’s fair to say currently medical affairs are not the most digitally capable in pharma – but this is changing rapidly. Ensure you’re set up for success in 2020 and beyond with eyeforpharma’s new whitepaper ‘The digital transformation of medical’.
Take full advantage of medical’s digital potential – download your copy of the whitepaper here.
Access the 20-page whitepaper to learn:
- How medical affairs can best harness the potential of digital
- Proven strategies for tackling challenges associated with digital transformation
- How you can roll out digital medical tools at scale
Other contributors include:
- Jasmina Mioc, Director, Medical Affairs, Boehringer-Ingelheim
- Sonal Bhatia, MD, Vice President, NA Medical Regional Lead, Rare Disease, Pfizer
- Dr Eddie Guzdar, Medical Head of the Neurology Franchise, Sanofi UK and Ireland
- Christopher Keenan, Head of Medical Customer Engagement, BMS
- Daniel Ruzicka, Executive Director Medical Affairs, MSD KK
- Jenny Zhang, Associate Director, Global Portfolio Strategy and Innovation, EMD Serono
Thanks to James Mackintosh from eyeforpharma for sharing this with us. If you would like more information, please contact him at email@example.com.
Lucy Muñiz MD
Editor The Pharmaceutical Marketing Group